DIGITAL BILLBOARDS AND OUTDOOR ADVERTISING
IN ATLANTA FOR ANY CLIENT,
NO MATTER THE BUDGET.
ABOUT KEENAN MEDIA
Brett Keenan | Co-owner
Brett Keenan is an industry leader in the field of sales, utilizing many tools to help business owners succeed. Throughout his career he has helped fuel the expansion of many small businesses through unprecedented customer service and innovative techniques.
Lane Keenan | Co-owner
Lane Keenan is a dedicated, passionate sales professional with over eight years of industry experience. After graduating from Georgia Southern University with a B.S. in Political Science with additional emphasis in Marketing & Public Relations, Lane started his career as a commercial insurance sales representative.
Nielsen Digital Billboard Study
TOP 5 FINDINGS
• REACH: Of travelers surveyed, 75% noticed a digital billboard in the past month. Of these respondents, 60% noticed a digital billboard in the past week.
• ENGAGEMENT: Over half of the travelers (55%), who noticed a digital billboard in the past month, noticed specific messages on the billboard either every time or most of the time they pass one.
• ATTITUDE: Of past month digital billboard viewers, 77% agreed that digital billboards often catch their attention and 71% felt digital billboards stand out more than online ads.
• INFORMATIVE: 65% of past month digital billboard viewers consider them a good way to learn about new businesses in the area, and 61% agree digital billboards are a good way to learn about sales and events.
• INTERACTION: One third (37%) of past month digital billboard viewers have noticed a digital billboard that provided specific directions to a nearby store, business or restaurant, while one in five viewers (22%) have changed plans to visit an establishment based on what was featured on a digital billboard.